Instructions for washing embroidered garments
(Especially important for embroidered garments being washed for the first time)
- For best results, wash in cool water with a mild detergent.
- Do not add bleaching agents such as chlorine, peroxide or sodium carbonate.
- Do not line dry in the sun. Do not tumble dry.
- Never leave damp or wet embroidered articles folded or stuck together.
- Never wring out any embroidered articles.
- Never leave embroidered articles soaking in water.
- Garments or linen that may be commercially laundered should be embroidered with polyester thread.
Don't have a logo?? No problems. We also offer a FREE logo design service
Call us on (07) 5483 1870 to discuss details.